If you’ve spent any time searching for things online, you’re familiar with the search engines auto-filling “near me” to your query. Spoiler alert: There’s a more reliable way to choose the best filler injector, even if the provider isn’t the closest one to where you live.
In fact, we firmly believe it’s worth a few minutes of travel time to get the best filler injection results possible. Whether you want to enhance facial contours, create fuller lips, or minimize wrinkles and fine lines, an expert injector produces natural and attractive results. You can read more about why choosing a board-certified injector is essential in this previous blog post.
So, how do you find the best filler injector for you? We’ve provided a list of factors you can use to help narrow down your search.
5 Tips for Finding the Best Dermal Filler Injector
Here are some essential factors to consider when making your decision:
1. Credentials and Qualifications: Ensure the provider has a nurse injector certification and is a licensed and qualified medical professional. At our practice, Hillary Lind Jewell is a board-certified nurse injector and nurse practitioner who has trained under some of the best injector educators from Allergan and Galderma, the makers of JUVÉDERM® and Restylane® dermal fillers. She’s also completed injectable training taught by American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) members, staying at the leading edge of best safety practices and advanced injection techniques.
2. Experience: How long has the injector been in practice? An experienced injector is more likely to have encountered various situations and can handle them effectively. Hillary is Dr. Mark Jewell’s daughter and has worked in our practice for about 20 years.
3. Clear and honest communication: Does the injector communicate in a way that’s easy to understand and makes you feel comfortable during your consultation? Something that sets Hillary apart from other injectors is that she listens closely to patients describe their concerns and goals, then customizes treatment plans based on what she hears.
4. Patient reviews: Check for reviews posted on reputable sites like Google and Facebook. These can provide honest insights into the injector’s skill, professionalism, and patient satisfaction.
“I have been seeing Hillary for about 10 years and I can honestly say you won’t find another more qualified, honest, trustworthy care provider out there.”-Lauri P, Google
5. Make safety a priority: Ensure the injector follows proper safety measures and hygiene protocols. Because Hillary performs injections at a plastic surgeon’s practice, you can be sure she follows the highest safety standards. This minimizes the risk of infection and other complications.
Your Choice of Injector Matters
When you choose a board-certified injector such as Hillary Jewell, you can be sure she will customize a treatment plan that addresses your unique goals and considers your facial anatomy, medical history, and skin quality and tone. Her attention to detail, coupled with a warm personality, sets patients at ease.