A World-Class Breast Surgeon in Oregon
Learn why Dr. Jewell is the best choice for your breast surgery.Learn More
- The Buzz About Ultherapy® | Part 1 of 3
- Dr. Mark Jewell honored for editing a peer-reviewed supplement on soft tissue support biomaterials in The Aesthetic Surgery Journal.
- Mark Jewell, M.D. presents body contouring research study at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in San Diego, California.
- A Message To My Patients Regarding Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (BIA-ALCL).
Breast Scar Revision StudyUpdated January 12, 2010
Are you unsatisfied with your breast scars?
A medical research study is underway to evaluate an investigational medication to treat unsatisfactory scars from previous breast reduction, or breast lift surgery.
You may qualify to participate in this research study if you:
- Are 18-55 years of age
- Have unsatisfactory breast scars that you would like to be revised surgically
- Had your breast surgery performed within the past 6 years
- Are medically healthy Participants will receive at no cost:
- Scar revision surgery
- Study-related examinations and consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon
- Laboratory tests
For more information please contact: Michelle Hogan at Mark Jewell M.D. at (541) 683-3234 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.